Fredrik talks to Pete Hunt about monoliths, breaking them up and when not to. And of course React, how it came about and how the introduction to the world looked from the inside. How to handle releases of software and working with communication around it. What happens when you go from underdog to being the safe choice?
Comments, questions or tips? We are @kodsnack, @tobiashieta, @isallmaroon och @bjoreman on Twitter, have a page on Facebook and can be emailed on firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to write something longer. We read everything you send.
If you like Kodsnack we would love a review in iTunes!
- Pete Hunt
- Lee Byron and his talk on Graphql
- The Graphql introduction talk from React Europe 2015
- Smyte - where Pete currently works
- Pete’s talk from JSconf EU - Rethinking best practises
- Everyone has a monolith
- Follow the hype train
- It’s let me leave work earlier